The very best in
advanced minibus courses
Develop your skills and provide a better duty of care
Every minibus driver should consider taking the Advanced National Minibus Test. Not only will they have the satisfaction of knowing that they have achieved the Advanced high standard, but their organisation and the passengers for whom they accept responsibility will be confident and comfortable knowing that they are properly qualified.
This is what is involved
A thorough assessment of minibus driving skills and advice to improve driver competence. By the end of the test delegates should have demonstrated:
· Correct use of controls – steering wheel, clutch, gearbox, brakes, accelerator, horn, etc.
· The ‘System’ of advanced driving – mirrors will play an important part in this
· A good driving performance – moving off and stopping, road position, cornering, obeying speed limit, overtaking, signals, etc
· A good general ability – alertness, consideration of other road users, hazard perception, judgement of distances, etc
· A good knowledge of the theory behind driving through the completion of a short multiple choice test on the Highway Code, basic maintenance checks and drivers’ responsibilities
email [email protected] or 07837860750